viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

One of my favorite food is lasagna, i love it, specialy when i go to my grandma and she do it, is so delicius. i like almost all food, but i don´t eat so much, just when i really hungry. 


 
I´m from Patagonia, in this place, the food is always prepare with meet, so, is very very dificult been vegetarian, but not impossible. In fact, i tried it for a while, for two years i didn´t eat anything that had meet or some like that, but didn´t worth, because a lot of the food have meet. 

Now, i have more posibilitis about food, i always discovere a new ingredient to add to my diet, some of them for exemple are a almond milk, soy milk and rise milk. In the morning i prepare soy milk with oats,  or a declicius fruit salad and that is my breakfast. is good because i feel more energetic.



when i was in aysen, i usual eat in family, that is my favorite moment, because the home food don´t have comparison. and also is when i most enjoy a meal. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario