viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

4 Years ago (i don´t remember exactly the year) I decided to go up the "cerro cordón" (something very great about the walk is that i went to this place with a environmetal group!) i remember was a sunny day, was in summer, in vacations. the "hill" is located in aysen, and you have to uoplad for 4 hours to get to the end. i was to prepare all in the night.

Was the most wonderful walk in my life, i saw a big tree in the middle of the nature, i listen the song of the bird, something that few person can enjoy. I never saw in my life the variety of vegetacion, was a surprised to me. I felt like i was in Jurassic World, in any moment, a large dinosaur appeared and devoured us.

When we arrived, i realized that there is still away to get there. belive me, is a big "hill"

When i finally arrived to the summit, i feel tired, but my eyes never saw something like that, the place how i live for years was, for the first time, the paradice, the mountain range was in the disctance, there were many lakes. I thought for a moment that i could touch the sky.



1 comentario: