viernes, 4 de mayo de 2018

The first how i imaginer when i listen "Santiago" is a very big city, with more build.

When i was in my city, everything i heard about santiago was "that is a ugly place" "you have to be carefull" "always Steal" and, in the TV i saw only misfortunes. Was obvious, i had a bad impression. 
But when arrive Santiago, my impression had a change. It was not such an ugly city. For the  contrary, i was very impressed for all of the place. it´s actually a beatifull city, not all, but more of the places.
But i can't compare the place where i lived. I don´t remember something how i like about Santiago, but i remember thing that i dislike, for exemple, the water, that is really bad, is like a water of the "devil", or the sirens, every night, i listen the sound of the sirens, or the sound of the cars. PEEEEP PEEEEP!
I thing many change for santiago, one of this is the color, in general, the city (or the place how i live) is grey, sad. Also creat more places with more trees.
Is very confused, i said "santiago is beatifull" but nothing like about this... but that is the true.
Maybe i can change my opinion, but in the moment nothing impresses me enough.

8 comentarios:

  1. I think the same about the trees, we need more "green places" to be in, like to go and walk with somebody, or talk, or playground to the kids

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also believed that santiago was a ugly city, but santiago have know for criticize, I think so.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You're right about colours, I think maybe a change of this should be good for all :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The waters in Santiago is very bad, is better the waters of the south of Chile

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think I'm used to the noise, because it does not bother me hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  6. the contamination is a important topic in our lives

    ResponderBorrar