viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

I never gone to a real concert. (So Sad)

I really like to go to someone. In fact, this year, like an other years, has been made Lollapalooza, many artist was in this "celebration",  some of them was Pearl Jam, DJ Snake, Imagine Dragons, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others. 

This was my opotunity to see Peal Jam (one of my favorites bands) but i could´t !!!! 
I only can listened the bands from my window.

I still remember the day who i was going to buy tickets. Was a very intense day. I was to do a project for a class. But i decided to buy the ticket first. Always sell very fast, and there was me, with my computer, everything had gone very well (but not everything is perfect in this life). When it was time to pay, REJECT THE CARD!!!!!!!!!

All my word collapsed, I Could´t buy the ticket and I didn´t go to the concert.
From that day i cry every night. I still regret.
But is Pearl Jam, they always come back... like there song... Come back.... COME BACK PEARL JAM, PLEASE!   

In the later weeks, I heard an other concert of them... but, again, i could´t go...... maybe is my destiny. Ja Ja Ja D:

Resultado de imagen para pearl jam

1 comentario: