viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

The last post in this blogg, that was very fast.
The experience to write a post about something of my or my interesting was... i don´t know... different? Because i never share my tastes or memories in internet, and that was the only moment in my life how i do this. It was something new, something from evey Friday.

(I share my favoite Pokemon without reason)

Writen a Blogg was a different form to practice my english, i learned more there i think, cause i had to find the  words to express my ideas. an that was SOOOOO difficult in the start, but over the time i could express better (I think, I hope) 
And if you ask me if i enjoy this, i have to say.... yes :3 why? beacuse none read the full publication, no, lie, that´s not the reason. I enjoy just because i think is a distraction for the other activities, and i can practice my inglish, of course.

Personally, i don´t like to witing comments because is still  dificlut, and i would really like to give better comments on the subject, but for the moment i can´t, i just like read. And i can´t find something negative about this type of activities, is different and funny, so - nothing bad -.

I have to say goodbye? :( 



7 comentarios: